Social media binds together communities that once were geographically isolated, greatly increasing the pace and intensity of collaboration. Now that these once-remote communities are densely networked, their cultural influence has become direct and substantial. In fact, I would say that social media is an excellent starting point for most businesses to reach their target audience. It’s THE PLACE where consumers share their opinions about brands and interact with them.
We all love consistency. If your social media profiles are consistent across different channels, then your visitors will form positive associations. They’ll know what to expect, no matter the social network.
- Client: Jane Guitar Queen
- Preview JGQ Twitter: https://twitter.com/janeguitarqueen
- Preview JGQ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/janeguitarqueen
- Preview Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JaneGuitarQueen/
- Client Website: https://www.janeguitarqueen.com
- Category: Social Media Branding